If you are in an immediate crisis, please call or text 988 for the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline If someone you know is in danger, please call 911.
For general mental health concerns, call your primary care provider and ask for an initial screening or referral to a specialist.
- For affordable online/tele-health therapy sign up for talk therapy through BetterHelp
- For help with Anxiety or Depression, visit the ADAA's website to locate a therapist.
- For resources for Depression and Bipolar Disorder, visit DBSA's website.
- To find a variety of support groups, visit the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- For LGBTQ+ mental health care, visit FOLX Health.
- For help with Substance Abuse, visit SAMHSA's website for their Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
- For more information regarding mental health and mental health services, visit the NIH's website. There, you can get resources and information, find providers, join studies, and more.