· By Nicole Maddock
Fireside Chai Latte
Optional: ground nutmeg
1. In an electric kettle, heat your water to 195°F.
2. Using a scale, weigh out 3g of Fireside Chai tea and fill an infuser. Put the infuser in a large mug.
3. Add 6oz (by weight) of hot water to the mug with the infuser. Allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes.
4. While the tea is steeping, warm up your milk.
5. When the tea is done steeping, remove the infuser and discard the leaves. Add about a tablespoon of vanilla syrup to the brewed tea and give it a stir.
6. Fill the rest of the mug with the frothed vanilla oat milk.
7. Top with mini marshmallows, a sprinkle of nutmeg, and enjoy!