· By Nicole Maddock
Foamy Sweater Weather Latte
1. Using a scale, weigh out 3g of Sweater Weather tea and fill an infuser. Put the infuser in a large mug.
2. Add 6oz (by weight) of hot water to the mug with the infuser. Allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes.
3. While the tea is steeping, warm up your milk.
4. When the tea is done steeping, remove the infuser and discard the leaves. Add about a tablespoon of maple syrup to the brewed tea and give it a stir.
5. Fill the rest of the mug with the frothed oat milk.
6. Top with a sprinkle of nutmeg and another drizzle of maple syrup, and enjoy!