· By Nicole Maddock
How to Make a Candy Cane Latte
Milk of Choice
Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. In an electric kettle, heat your water to 195°F.
2. Using a scale, weigh out 3g of Winter Wonder and scoop into an infuser.
3. Add 6oz (by weight) of hot water the infuser. Allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes.
4. While the tea is steeping, warm up a mixture of 5 tablespoons of Sweetened Condensed Milk and 5 tablespoons of regular (or your favorite alternative) milk. For the most enjoyable experience - froth up the milk until its fluffy!
5. When the tea is done steeping, pour tea in your favorite Christmas mug, and discard the leaves.
6. Fill the rest of the mug with the frothed milk.
7. Crush up candy cane, and add on top!